PARKERSBURG — The YMCA of Parkersburg Health within the Park free outside health lessons will return to this yr at parks and swimming pools at Southwood, Metropolis Park and North Hills swimming pools.
Courses begin on Monday and can be provided Monday by way of Thursday at every of the swimming pools.
The schedule is:
* Mondays starting June 14: Yoga on the Pool Deck with Crystal Leonard, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Metropolis Park Pool.
* Tuesdays starting June 15: Aqua Zumba with Vicki McGraw, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Southwood Pool.
* Wednesdays starting June 16: Aqua Bootcamp with Vicki McGraw, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Southwood Pool.
* Thursdays starting June 17: Aqua Zumba with Alex White, 6:15-7:15 p.m. at Metropolis Park Pool.
* Thursdays starting June 17: Aqua Zumba with Vicki McGraw, 6:00-7:00 p.m. at North Hills Pool.
Health lessons are free for members and non-members of the Y. It’s urged individuals arrive quarter-hour early to the category of their selection.
“I like that the Y is ready to provide free lessons to the group in hopes that folks can see health could be enjoyable,” stated Crystal Leonard, YMCA of Parkersburg well being and health coordinator. “Now we have a number of nice instructors who’re enthusiastic in regards to the lessons and giving again to the group.”
Sooner or later, the YMCA plans to increase Health within the Park so as to add extra lessons to the lineup.
For extra details about Health within the Park or extra health lessons, name 304-485-5585, go to www.parkersburgymca.org.