WIT names prime feminine leaders of 2021
The Girls in Know-how group named its prime leaders for 2021 throughout a digital gala Thursday evening.
Winners had been chosen from throughout a spectrum of firms and non-profits for the inspiration they supply and for the numerous affect they’ve on the know-how group.
The 2021 winners are:
- Company Massive-Market Sector – Nisa Moore, Basic Dynamics IT
- Company Mid-Market Sector – Michelle Tuggle, Okta
- Company Small-Market Sector – Manisha Morris, MSM Know-how
- Nonprofit & Academia – Sreelata Pillai, School Board
- Rising Star – Shaleen Braley, Basic Dynamics IT
- Small Enterprise/Entrepreneur – Jen Sovada, Avantus (previously MissionTech Options)
- STEM Management – Patty Obermaier, Microsoft
- Unsung Hero – Jessica Langlais, Alpha Omega Integration
“Although this previous 12 months introduced unprecedented challenges, our mission to rejoice inspiring feminine leaders within the know-how group stays unwavering,” stated Daphne Wotherspoon, WIT president. “This 12 months’s winners characterize a singular group as they’ve confirmed their potential to beat adversity and proceed to prioritize innovation, even in instances of strife.”
Booz Allen Hamilton obtained the Company Management Award from the Management Foundry, a program of WIT created to arrange ladies for company board service. The award acknowledges public firms which can be making a distinction in gender range on their boards and within the govt suite.
Six out of 9 of Booz Allen’s senior company executives are ladies. 5 of its 11 board members are ladies.
The 20201 WIT President’s Award went to Cristine Gollayan, a senior supervisor with Sony and president-elect of Girls in Know-how. She was acknowledged as a task mannequin for girls in know-how and cybersecurity and her work to advertise STEM schooling and careers.
Posted by Nick Wakeman on Might 21, 2021 at 11:22 AM