TOPEKA (KSNT) – The state has requested Kansans to quarantine if they’ve visited sure Colorado counties. Final week, Kansas requested residents to quarantine if that they had traveled wherever in Colorado.
Anybody who traveled to the next Colorado counties on or after Could 6 is meant to quarantine except they’ve been totally vaccinated for coronavirus or been identified with the illness over the last six months: Adams, Arapahoe, Archuleta, Bent, Chaffee, Conejos, Crowley, Metropolis and County of Denver, Douglas, Elbert, El Paso, Fremont, Huerfano, Jefferson, Lake, Larimer, Park, Phillips, Pueblo, Rio Blanco, San Juan, Teller and Weld.
“We acknowledge that including Colorado to the quarantine listing introduced challenges to these dwelling within the border communities,” stated Dr. Lee Norman, state well being secretary. “As such, we checked out all the Colorado counties individually and added these core counties that have been 3x greater than the speed of Kansas.”
The state asks individuals to quarantine for seven days with a adverse check or 10 days and not using a check.
Persons are additionally anticipated to quarantine if they’ve:
- Traveled on or after Could 6 to the international locations of Cabo Verde, India, Maldives and Seychelles.
- Traveled on or after April 22 to Minnesota or the international locations of Argentina, Bahrain, Croatia, Cyprus, Sweden and Turkey.
- Traveled on or after April 8 to Pennsylvania or the nation of Uruguay.
- Traveled on or after March 26 to Delaware, Michigan or Rhode Island.
- Traveled on or after March 12 to the nation of State of Palestine.
- Traveled between April 22 and Could 6 to Aruba or France.
- Traveled between April 8 and Could 6 to Andorra, Bermuda, Curacao, Poland or Serbia.
- Traveled between March 26 and Could 6 to Hungary.
- Traveled between March 12 and Could 6 to New Jersey or New York.
- Attended any out-of-state mass gatherings of 500 or extra the place people don’t socially distance (6 toes) and put on a masks.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15, 2020.